- Home /
- Royal Canin Mother & Babycat Dry Cat Food
Royal Canin supports the health of your cat by providing her with precise nutrition based on a true understanding of her specific needs and over 40 years of science and observation. Between 4 and 12 weeks after birth, the natural immunity acquired from the mother's colostrum decreases gradually. ROYAL CANIN® FELINE HEALTH NUTRITION™ MOTHER & BABYCAT helps support the very young kitten's natural defenses with an exclusive complex of antioxidants including vitamin E.
• Mother and Babycat is designed specifically for mothers and young kittens (weaning to 4 months of age). The extra small kibble is uniquely designed to suit the kitten's milk teeth and can be rehydrated to ease the transition from milk to solid food.
• Supports immune system health
• Maintains digestive health
• Special easy weaning
• Enriched with DHA
• 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
• Complete and balanced nutrition formulated for the specific nutritional needs of kittens during growth, and mother cats during gestation and lactation
Did You Know?
Kittens grow in two distinct phases, both of which have very different nutritional requirements. The first stage is from weaning until 4 months. The second stage is from 4 until 12 months. During the first stage, your kitten grows very quickly, and important internal functions (such as the immune system) are developing rapidly.
Natural Defence Support
Between 4 and 12 weeks after birth, the immunity transmitted by the mother gradually decreases while the babycat’s own immune defences are not yet fully developed. Mother & Babycat helps support the development of the kitten's natural defences with prebiotics (MOS*) and a complex of antioxidants including vitamin E, vitamin C, taurine and lutein. * manno-oligo-saccharides.
• BRAIN DEVELOPMENT Enriched with DHA to help support the kitten’s brain development.
• DIGESTIVE HEALTH At birth, the kitten’s digestive system is immature and it develops gradually over several weeks. That is why it is essential to support digestive health during this first growth phase. Mother & Babycat contributes to promoting digestive health with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics (Fructooligosaccharides, Mannanoligosaccharides).
• WEANING SUPPORT Weaning is the transition from milk to solid food. A very small kibble, with a texture suited to the young kitten's jaw and milk teeth, helps facilitate food intake and stimulate appetite. The product can be rehydrated to ease the transition from mother’s milk to solid food.
- Additional Information
Video Url No
Wide range of high quality products
Find the best money saving offer and discounts.
All major credit & debit cards accepted
Same and Next Day Delivery Services