- Home /
- Royal Canin Maxi Adult
Royal Canin Maxi Adult Dog Food helps promote optimal digestibility with an exclusive formula including very high quality proteins and a balanced supply of dietary fibre. It supports large breed dogs’ bones and joints placed under stress and contains enriched omega 3 fatty acids (EPA-DHA) to help maintain a healthy skin. With carefully selected flavourings, this formula satisfies the appetite and nutritional needs of large breed dogs. If you have dogs of maxi breed like labrador,golden retriever,Akita Inu, Boxer, Doberman, Greyhounds, Retrievers, Setters, Sheepdogs, Weimaraners among others,then this is the best complete balanced diet for your dog.
• High digestibility-Helps promote optimal digestibility thanks to an exclusive formula including very high quality proteins and a balanced supply of dietary fibre.
• Promotes healthy bones and joints-Helps support large breed dogs’ bones and joints placed under stress.
• Very tasty-Satisfies the appetite of large breed dogs thanks to carefully selected flavourings.
• OMEGA 3: EPA – DHA-Enriched formula with Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA-DHA) to help maintain a healthy skin.
• COMPOSITION: maize, dehydrated poultry protein, maize flour, animal fats, dehydrated pork protein, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, maize gluten, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, yeasts, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
• ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 16000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 50 mg, E2 (Iodine): 5.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 66 mg, E6 (Zinc): 197 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.09 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 26% - Fat content: 17% - Crude ash: 6.3% - Crude fibres: 1.2% - Per kg: Omega 3 fatty acids: 7.7 g including EPA/DHA: 4 g.
- Additional Information
Video Url No