- Home /
- ProMax 9000EA Portable Generator
• Briggs & Stratton Vanguard™ V-Twin Engine
This commercial-grade, easy starting and fuel-efficient V-Twin engine features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer: it’s ideal for heavy-duty portable generators.
• Surge Wattage
The Power Surge™ Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
• Automatic low-oil shutdown
Your engine will stop if the oil level is too low, preventing expensive damage to the engine.
• Automatic Voltage Regulator
Limits the variation of the voltage of your generator to +/- 2% to keep your equipment running smoothly and safely.
• Electric Key Start
For quick and easy starting right from the control panel.
• Running Watts: 7000,0
• Frequency (Hz): 50,0
• Outlets: 2x 230V / 16 Amp, 1x 230V / 32 Amp
• Automatic Low Oil Shut Down: Yes
• Lubrication System: Yes
• Frame Tube Diameter (mm): 38,0
• Length (cm): 89
• Height (cm): 55
• Engine Configuration: VTwin OHV
• Cylinder: Cast Iron Sleeve
• Fuel Gauge: Yes
• Muffler: Quiet GenSet
• Starting Watts: 7000,0
• Voltage (V): 230,0
• Run time: 6h 20min
• Alternator: Power Surge™ / AVR
• Voltmeter: Yes
• Circuit Breaker: Yes
• Weight (kg): 120
• Width (cm): 59
• Displacement (cc): 479,0
• Fuel Tank Capacity (l): 15,0
• Starter: Electric Start - Key
• CE Compliant: Yes
- Additional Information
Video Url No
Wide range of high quality products
Find the best money saving offer and discounts.
All major credit & debit cards accepted
Same and Next Day Delivery Services