- Home /
- Target Medical Microdot Blood Glucose Meter
The Microdot+ is one of a number of blood glucose meters that GPs love as it is proven to be an accurate meter as well as one which takes low cost blood glucose test strips.
The meter takes a relatively long time, by modern standards, to produce a result (10 seconds), and only provides an average of 14 days.
However, the meter does provide the basic features needed for regularly testing and recording blood glucose results.
The meter includes a test strip eject button to prevent handling the blood from the end of the used test strip and there are 4 alarms which can be set as reminders to do blood glucose tests.
• Blood sample size: 0.6 microlitres
• Time for result: 10 seconds
• Memory: 500 results
• Averages: 14 days
• Battery: One 3V lithium battery (CR2032)
• Battery life: 1,500 tests
• Dimensions: 80 x 64 x 15 mm
• Weight: 58g (including battery)
• Measurement range: 1.1-29.2 mmol/L
• Haematocrit: 25-55%
• Temperature: 10° - 40°C
• Relative humidity: 10-90%
- Additional Information
Video Url No
Reviews of Target Medical Microdot Blood Glucose Meter
(Based on 0 rating)00 out of 5
- 5 Star
- 4 Star
- 3 Star
- 2 Star
- 1 Star
Write Your Own Review
- 5 Star
Wide range of high quality products
Find the best money saving offer and discounts.
All major credit & debit cards accepted
Same and Next Day Delivery Services