- Home /
- Grandstream GXP1760 Mid-Range IP Phone with 6 Lines VoIP Phone and Device
The GXP1760 is a mid-range IP phone with a new sleek design and moderate call-volume features. It comes equipped with 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts, 6 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit LCD display screen. For added personalization the GXP1760 features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services. It’s also one of the first Grandstream phones to come equipped with a Kensington Security Slot— one of the most popular anti-theft solutions on the market.
• Supports headset use with a RJ9 headset jack and EHS support for EHS-capable Plantronics headsets
• TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
• Large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
• Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero- Config provisioning, also supports automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.
- Additional Information
Video Url No
Reviews of Grandstream GXP1760 Mid-Range IP Phone with 6 Lines VoIP Phone and Device
(Based on 0 rating)00 out of 5
- 5 Star
- 4 Star
- 3 Star
- 2 Star
- 1 Star
Write Your Own Review
- 5 Star
Wide range of high quality products
Find the best money saving offer and discounts.
All major credit & debit cards accepted
Same and Next Day Delivery Services