Colgate Natural Extracts 75ml
Seller : Green Mercado Qatar
• Ingredient Type: Herbal
• Minimum Age: 24 Month
• Maximum Age: 36 Month
• Colgate Natural Extracts Pure Clean
• Activated Charcoal and Mint for an uplifting clean mouth
Availability: In stock
No other seller selling this product
Antibacterial Protection For Whole Mouth Only 20% of the germs in your mouth are on your teeth, the rest 80% are on gums, tongue and cheeks. Colgate Total Advanced Health is an antibacterial toothpaste that fights germs for 12 hours on teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums, giving you Whole Mouth Health.
Write Your Own Review
Wide range of high quality products
Find the best money saving offer and discounts.
All major credit & debit cards accepted
Same and Next Day Delivery Services