- Home /
- Boston A 225C Center Channel Loudspeaker
Delivering premium sound in a compact design, the Boston Acoustics A 225C Two-Way Dual 5-1/4-Inch Center Channel Speaker makes an ideal addition to home theater or music systems. This powerful center channel speaker features internal bracing for enhanced sound quality. A Kortec soft dome tweeter offers crisp, high frequencies, while ceramic/glass fiber polymer woofers deliver more bass response from less amplifier power.
• Clean, Stylish Design
Offering luxurious quality, each speaker in the A Series is housed in high-contrast finish cabinets with scratch-resistant panels, textured tops, magnetic grilles, and rounded edges for a superior build. The A Series' sleek design looks great alongside any room's decor.
• Soft Dome Tweeter Offers Crisp High-Frequency Detail
Boston's 1-inch Kortec soft dome tweeter delivers clear high-frequency response, making movies come alive and vocal performances sing with clarity.
• Woofer Design Reduces Distortion
Each A Series 5-1/4-inch woofer uses Deep Channel Design (DCD) magnet structures to deliver more bass from less amplifier power, resulting in a fuller, cleaner sound. The A Series woofers feature ceramic and glass fiber polymer cones that help to reduce distortion for improved clarity.
• Frequency Range (±3dB): 65Hz – 25kHz
• Recommended Amplifier: 15 – 175 watts
• Sensitivity: 89dB [SPL/2.8V at 1m]
• Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
• Crossover Frequency: 2,600Hz
• Woofers: Dual 5-1/4” (133mm) DCD ceramic/glass fiber polymer woofer
• High-Frequency Driver: 1” (25mm) Kortec Soft Dome
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 6-5/16 x 16” x 8-7/8” (160 x 406 x 225mm)
• Weight: 15.40 lbs (6.99Kg)
- Additional Information
Video Url No
Reviews of Boston A 225C Center Channel Loudspeaker
(Based on 0 rating)00 out of 5
- 5 Star
- 4 Star
- 3 Star
- 2 Star
- 1 Star
Write Your Own Review
- 5 Star
Wide range of high quality products
Find the best money saving offer and discounts.
All major credit & debit cards accepted
Same and Next Day Delivery Services