- Home /
- Beurer Fb25 Footspa With Magnetic Field Therapy
The Beurer FB25 footbath will help to relax and decrease muscle tension in this often overworked and forgotten area of the body. The FB25 will help with your circulation whilst pampering you in the comfort of your own home. The heated water warms chilly feet while the vibrations relax the muscles, tendons and ligaments. Feel the warmth of the water whilst the bubbles clean, refresh and detoxify your feet. The FB25 massaging foot spa is great for people with foot problems. The jets of water gently but forcefully massage the feet, increasing circulation and relieving tension. The removable, large massage roller will help to reach those everyday aches and pains. Also features 16 magnetic field therapy to help increase the supply of energy to the skin cells. The rubber feet on the base of the unit help to prevent the unit sliding around on your floor. The removable splash protection protects your flooring against spillage.
Beurer FB 25 Foot Spa delivers the following therapeutic foot experiences
• Foot bubble bath: Enjoying foot bubble bath is an effective, popular and simple to carry out method of foot care at home. Using a foot spa that generates water bubbles is easy and can be enjoyed as often as you wish to pamper fatigued feet.
• Foot reflex zone massage: Foot reflex zone massage is a popular massaging technique, in which it is believed that the entire body’s wellbeing can be influenced by treating various zones on the soles of the feet.
• Magnetic field therapy: Magnetic field therapy effects on human body have been explored for a long time. Magnetic field therapy is believed to increase the supply of energy to cells and tissues.
• Kneipp foot bath experience: Sebastian Kneipp, the founder of naturopathy, believed that foot baths are crucial to wellbeing and for best results should be taken at varying temperatures (i.e. hot and cold).
• Aromatherapy: By adding salts to your foot bath you can optimise desired effects. Warm foot bath with arnica or rosemary extracts or sea salt can help the circulation going. Lukewarm foot bath with lavender or thyme can optimise relaxation of exhausted feet. You can purchase a variety of bathing salts readily in retail pharmacies or online.
• Vibration massage
• Bubble massage
• Foot reflex zone massage
• Magnetic field therapy with 16 integrated magnets
• Massaging sole
• Large removable massage roller for foot reflex zone massage
• Water heating
- Additional Information
Video Url No
Reviews of Beurer Fb25 Footspa With Magnetic Field Therapy
(Based on 0 rating)00 out of 5
- 5 Star
- 4 Star
- 3 Star
- 2 Star
- 1 Star
Write Your Own Review
- 5 Star
Wide range of high quality products
Find the best money saving offer and discounts.
All major credit & debit cards accepted
Same and Next Day Delivery Services