Apple Watch Series 6 40mm
• Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular)
• Size: 40mm
• GPS + Cellular model lets you call, text, and get directions without your phone
• Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app
• Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app
• The Always-On Retina display is 2.5x brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
• S6 SiP is up to 20% faster than Series 5
• 5GHz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
• Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
• Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
• Swimproof design
• Sync and stream music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- The future of health is on your wrist.
Measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary new sensor and app. Take an ECG anytime, anywhere. See your fitness metrics at a glance with the enhanced Always-On Retina display. With Apple Watch Series 6 on your wrist, a healthier, more active, more connected life is within reach.
- New sensor. New insights. The new blood oxygen sensor is made up of four LED clusters and four photodiodes. Incorporated into the completely redesigned back crystal, this new sensor works in concert with the Blood Oxygen app to determine your blood oxygen level.
- Deeply illuminating. Green, red and infrared LEDs shine light onto the blood vessels in your wrist, and photodiodes measure the amount of light reflected back. Advanced algorithms then calculate the colour of your blood, which indicates the amount of oxygen present.
- ECG On your wrist. Anytime. Anywhere.
With the ECG app, Apple Watch Series 6 is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.2 It’s a momentous achievement for a wearable device that can provide critical data for doctors and peace of mind for you.
- Your finger can tell you a lot about your heart. Electrodes built into the Digital Crown and the back crystal work together with the ECG app to read your heart’s electrical signals. Simply touch the Digital Crown to generate an ECG waveform in just 30 seconds. The ECG app can indicate whether your heart rhythm shows signs of atrial fibrillation — a serious form of irregular heart rhythm — or sinus rhythm, which means your heart is beating in a normal pattern.
- Sleep A better day begins with a better night.
Getting the right amount of sleep is important for good health. The new Sleep app helps you establish a regular bedtime routine and keep track of your sleep trends night after night. So you can set and achieve your personal sleep goals.
- Fitness We pushed it further. To push you further.
When it comes to staying fit, knowledge is power. Get inspiration to keep moving and track your workout metrics more precisely than ever — in the water, at the gym or out on the road. Series 6 is Apple Watch at its best. To help you be your best.
• Brand: Apple
• Model Name: Watch Series 6
• Type: Always-On Retina LTPO OLED display (1000 nits brightness)
- Sensors & Components
• Blood oxygen sensor (Blood Oxygen app)
• Electrical heart sensor (ECG app)
• Second-generation optical heart sensor
• Ambient light sensor
• Always-on altimeter
• Accelerometer up to 32 g-forces with Fall Detection
- Power & Battery
• Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
• Battery Life: Upto 18 hours
- Other Features
• Always-on altimeter
• Water resistant 50 metres
• Emergency SOS
• Speaker 50 per cent louder
• Microphone (enables Noise app)
• 40mm (324x394 pixels, 759 sq mm display area)
• S6 SiP with 64-bit dual-core processor up to 20 per cent faster than S5
• W3 Apple wireless chip
• U1 chip (Ultra Wideband)
• LTE and UMTS
• Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
• Bluetooth 5.0
Wide range of high quality products
Find the best money saving offer and discounts.
All major credit & debit cards accepted
Same and Next Day Delivery Services